I’ve got my play-list set
- Nantes: Beirut
- Empire State of Mind: Glee Cast
- Beautiful World: Coldplay
- Scenic World: Beirut
- Ms Jackson: Outkast
- Fix You: Coldplay
- Talk: Coldplay
- Death and all His Friends: Coldplay
- Stereo Love: Edward Maya
- We Looked like Giants: Death Cab for Cutie
- She Moves in Her Own Way: The Kooks
- Lucky: Glee Cast
- All These Things that I’ve Done: The Killers
- Time is Running Out: Muse
I’ve got my clothes laid out
I’ve got my Garmin cleared
I’ve got a belly full of carbs!
Brown rice mixed with wilted spinach and salsa, topped with a scrambled egg with cheese AND a piece of toast
Let’s run this run!
I know, some people eat 10k’s for breakfast. But for a girl who used to consistently ‘forget’ her gym strip so that she wouldn’t have to do the 12 minute run… every run is a big deal
I’m more excited/ nervous for this race than I was for my first because, well I signed up for my first 10k 48 hours before I was supposed to cross the starting line and by the time I figured out I was running a 10k, I was already chowing down on my post-race veggie burger [f.y.i. food tastes reeaaalllly good after a race. Coffee too.]
Time to stretch and sleep. Wish me luck!