Dang! That sore throat has expanded. I have an important presentation tomorrow, so I’m just going to stay positive and not do anything to annoy the sickness. Go away!
Milkshake for Breakfast
- 1 c. almond milk
- 4 frosty banana bites
- ~1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- ~1 tbsp. flax
- ~1/3 c. raw oats
- ~1/4 c. greek yogurt
- handful of spinach
mmm sludge. I’m double fisting my milk shake with my cuppa tea. Time for school, I’ll try not to breathe on people.
I got awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Paije the Veggie Monster
- Link back to the person that gave you the award.
- List 7 things people may not know about you.
- List some of your new favourite blogs.
- Pass the award onto them and make sure to tell them.
- I was born with an extra pinky on the side of my left had and a mole on the side of my right hand. The pinky was removed when I was a baby and now it’s just a little nub. It’s how I learnt my left from my right.
- Most of the food that I eat is vegan, until I sprinkle cheese onto it.
- I believe that no one is truly famous until they’ve been featured as a guest star on an episode of The Simpsons
- I say “When I was young” far too often for someone who is only 19
- My worst habit is leaving dirty tupper ware in my bag until their contents begin to rot. I eventually just throw the tupper ware out because I’m too scared to open it.
- I got attacked by a heavily intoxicated girl on the train a couple of weeks ago, she punched me in the side of the head. I’m fine, it was kind of hilarious.
- I didn’t tell my parents about being attacked by the heavily intoxicated girl, my mom is freaking out as she reads this. Hi mom!
I’m passing the award onto: